During the dengue fever outbreak, sometimes when the body has a fever We may think it’s just the common cold. Until you realize you have dengue fever, you may already be in the midst of severe symptoms. This can be life-threatening if the symptoms are really severe.
Symptoms of the common cold
- Fever, may be high or low.
- Stuffed nose
- sore throat
- muscle pain
- Fatigue, easily tired
- Symptoms improve within 2-3 days after taking fever reducing medicine. and other symptom reducing drugs
Symptoms of dengue fever
- High fever that lasts for 2-7 days, sudden onset of fever and often exceeds 38.5 degrees Celsius.
- No runny nose or cough.
- Loss of appetite
- There may be nausea and vomiting.
- A rash appears on the skin in the form of small blood spots scattered on the arms, legs, torso, and armpits.
- There may be nosebleeds or bleeding gums.
- There may be blood in the stool. The stool is black.
- Symptoms include liver enlargement and tenderness within 3-4 days after the first day of symptoms began.
If you are sick and have a fever, what should you do?
You should pay close attention to your symptoms and see if they are the common cold. or dengue fever Have you ever been bitten by a mosquito? And if you have a high fever that doesn’t go down for 2-3 days in a row, you should see a doctor for a thorough physical examination. Because it may be dengue fever. or the flu. ufabet https://ufabet999.com/